Jonathan Sneath Limited may collect personally identifiable information such as name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, through various activities of the organization. This personal information is collected and used by Jonathan Sneath Limited staff for the purpose of facilitating a relationship or business transaction.
Jonathan Sneath Limited does not sell or rent e-mail addresses to other organizations. We may generate e-mail for the following types of communication:
- Notification e-mail to which the individual may subscribe and unsubscribe.
- Transactional e-mail, which is the result of a business transaction initiated with Jonathan Sneath.
- Relationship e-mail, which is sent as an informational service because of a relationship with Jonathan Sneath.
- Commercial e-mail, which is sent to promote an Jonathan Sneath product or service (You may opt not to receive this type of e-mail).
- Correspondence from Jonathan Sneath staff as a result of a communication initiated by a client.
E-mail that has a provision for opt-out will include instructions on how to do so. All enquiries regarding subscription-based e-mails should be directed to us.
Jonathan Sneath may occasionally send informational or promotional materials to clients and prospective clients. You may choose to exclude yourself from mailings by contacting us.
Jonathan Sneath Limited makes every effort to preserve your privacy, but we may need to disclose personal information when required by law. We may also disclose personal information if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary.
Non Personal Information
Non-personal information is collected behind the scenes by the Jonathan Sneath web server and is used to compile general website usage statistics or facilitate access to restricted website services. Such information includes:
- IP address of computer
- Browser-related information
- Locations visited on the website